From scoring a screamer back in his footballer days to up on the stage in front of thousands, Luke...
With the past two years taking place mainly over Zoom, we know we aren’t the only ones looking forward to doing things in person again.
Virtual events have been great. They're inexpensive, you can reach a wider audience and also get speakers from all over the world. In fact, 67% of event professionals have said they'll use both virtual and in-person events in the future.
But there's nothing like being able to go to a lovely venue, indulge in some decent food and drinks, and talk to people face-to-face. There are plenty of marketing events taking place worldwide for 2022, so here are just a few we can't wait to attend.
When: 23rd June 2022
Where: Clitheroe, Lancashire
LOVE INBOUND is our annual marketing event made up of talks from industry experts and a whole lot of networking.
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to host the event in person over the past year, but we’re coming back with a bang in 2022 (so keep your eyes peeled!).
If you can't wait to experience LOVE INBOUND, check out our blogs and videos and get yourself prepared for 2022. Here’s a quick rundown of the guests we’ve had at the previous two LOVE INBOUND events…
- Comfort zones with Digital 22’s Mark Byrne
- Fireside chat with HubSpot’s Christian Kinnear
- SEO tips and advice with Digital 22’s Rikki Lear
- Fueling growth with AdRoll’s Johanna Eichhorst
- Blog length vs user experience with Digital 22’s Paul Mortimer
- Evolving your content strategy with HubSpot’s Meghan Keaney Anderson
- Inbound success stories
- Our people are powerful beyond measure with Luke Staton
- Building a peak performing website with HubSpot’s Luke Summerfield
- The age of the buyer with HubSpot’s Aidan O’Leary
- Humanising the sales process using video with Vidyard’s Yaniv Siegel
- Focusing on the customer with HubSpot’s Robbie McFarlane
- The rise of video in marketing with Vidyard’s Terrance Kwok
- Supercharge your ideas to get better results with Kirsty Hulse
- How to smash Google Analytics for eCommerce with Luke Carthy
When: 06-09 September 2022
Where: Boston, USA
We're just getting over the events and announcements at INBOUND 2021, but we're already looking forward to next year's event.
While this year's online event was brilliant, we can't wait to get back to in-person talks and networking with the rest of our HubSpot pals. Unsurprisingly, there’s currently no information on who will be speaking at next year's event so why not sit back and relive the joy of INBOUND 2021?
You never know what HubSpot has up its sleeve. Some guest speakers from the past range from Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama to Spike Lee and John Cena.
Check out this video below and see what we learned at INBOUND 2021.
When: 09-10 September 2022
Where: The Brighton Centre
BrightonSEO is one of the biggest events of the year for search marketers. It takes place twice at different points in the year in, unsurprisingly, Brighton.
For 2022, we're heading down in early April to learn all about the latest trends, technology and strategies for search engine optimisation (SEO), content marketing, conversion rate optimisation, analytics, ads and way more.
Maybe we'll see you there?
B2B Marketing Expo
When: 22- 23 November 2022
Where: ExCeL, London
If you're doing B2B marketing, then this is one event you won't want to miss.
Although the lineup hasn't been announced just yet, we know they're going to be talking about the latest technology, solutions and strategies to win over your customers and the trends that'll help you progress your eCommerce business and dominate the market.
When: July 11-13, 2022
Where: Seattle, USA
MozCon is a three-day event for industry leaders in SEO, search marketing, mobile, conversion optimisation to talk about all things digital marketing.
Speakers at MozCon include:
- Amanda Milligan, Marketing Director at Fractl, will give a talk on finding gaps in your link strategy
- Jackie Chu, SEO Lead at Uber, will explain how to go global without losing all of your traffic
- Lily Ray, Senior Director, SEO & Head of Organic Research for Amsive Digital, will discuss how the E-A-T ecosystem has transformed organic search
- And many more!
They're also hosting an opening Monday night mixer and a Wednesday night closing party, so you'll have plenty of opportunities to engage in fun, food and talk about all the things you learned at MozCon.
Fancy meeting us? Get to LOVE INBOUND 2022
It's been a long time since we've been able to chat in person, so why not get yourself over to LOVE INBOUND2022? We can promise it'll be full of expert teaching, practical advice and a damn good snack or two.