...a buyer makes about 70% of their purchase decision before they want to be contacted by a salesperson.
Help more, sell less
The balance of power between buyer and seller has changed significantly. Much of the power now sits with the buyer and that means the way sales teams approach sales needs to change. When a customer finally makes themselves known, they are usually very well prepared and well informed.
The good news, however, is that customers still want to buy from people they trust and who help them. They just don’t want to be sold to sell until the time is right. And if the sellers are not prepared, they will not be considered.
If your salespeople are to continue to be relevant and create value for customers and generate profit for the business, there is a need to update their skills and tools.
Bridge the gap between sales and marketing
Ultimately the gap between sales and marketing is a common issue in organisations everywhere. A cornerstone in the work with sales enablement is to optimize the collaboration between the two departments so that marketing can support sales in the best possible way.
HubSpot Sales and CRM is a tool there to make your whole team's lives easier. It’s not just the intelligent features, such as uncovering new prospects for you, but it will also help deliver personalised messages in an automated way. It can then score those leads meaning your team doesn't have to do that, meaning their time is better spent dealing with leads ready to be spoken to and improving their close rates more efficiently.
What will your strategy look like?
In just a short time, your team will have a new sales strategy based on years of award-winning experience. But it’s also crafted for you, your team and your own customer’s buyer’s journey.
- We’ll go through a kick-off day, together, to review your sales plans and goals, and perform a thorough gap analysis.
- You’ll then undergo a sales content audit, an analysis of your sales funnel and the creation of buyer profiles.
- Your team will help define what constitutes marketing- and sales-qualified leads, as well as new, sharper, more successful service level agreements.
- Full HubSpot CRM is set up following best practices and years of award-winning know-how.
- Meetings, calendars and email are all properly integrated, deal pipelines are made and the right dashboards set up. Plus plenty of other bits in between.
- You’ll also have fully set up sales tools for your HubSpot package, including an intelligent pipeline, live chat, quotes and lead scoring.
- And HubSpot will be primed to score all your leads based on these agreed criteria and present them to your team.
Explosive growth by emphasizing service experience
Setting an emphasis on excellent service experiences and marketing & sales has spurred the car dealer company SAKA to explosive growth.
Enabling B&B Press to sell better has grown their revenue from £3.8m to £5m
By using the CRM and reporting tools, we created visibility and easy-to-reach data for the B&B Press sales team. This helped the team see precisely where leads were at in the Buyer’s Journey so they knew when the time was right to try and close the deal.
Global Partner of the Year - 3 years in a row
Out of the thousands of HubSpot agencies out there, we were officially named HubSpot Partner of the Year for the EMEA region in 2018 – a title that meant a great deal to us all after four years of hard work keeping hold of our UK HubSpot Partner of the Year crown.
Proven Elite HubSpot Partner
Avidly is one of only a few Elite HubSpot Agencies. This means HubSpot recognise us for our understanding of the platform and our ability to implement the best solutions for our customers.
HubSpot's Partner Directory
It's easy for us and HubSpot to say we're good at what we do, but it's important that you hear that from companies like yours too who are using our services to help them grow. You can see reviews from over 200 customers about their experiences in the HubSpot's Partner Directory.
Here’s how we helped one of our clients:
“From a sales team point of view, it’s saving 75% of our time. This means we can start concentrating on and looking at the leads with higher engagement scores... We can spend more time on the leads which need more attention.”
Adrian Leary, Revival Beds