Bespoke to your needs
We know that the needs of every business is different. Growth plans vary and areas of focus need to be flexible. That’s why all our training is bespoke and needs to be. We find out exactly what your goals are, what your knowledge gaps are and feel you need training on and we’ll tailor the session to what you want to achieve.
Types of training
Over the years we’ve delivered hundreds of training sessions but some of the most requested training topics are:
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Development
- Customer Experience
- Marketing and Sales Alignment
- Google Analytics
- Paid Media
- Content Marketing
Execute your success in-house
Having an in-house team is a great resource but it’s important that they can keep up to date with all the latest best practices. This is why training is so important.
You get the opportunity to receive training from our team who implement these strategies week in, week out. Make sure it gets done to a high standard and to the latest techniques.
So what does a training session look like?
Our training sessions are all different, so it’s hard to answer this immediately, but we do have a tried and tested method for making sure you get the process you need.
- Talk to us about your skill gaps - This is the important step. You identify what it is you want to achieve and let us know which parts you need extra training on. We then talk about this so we understand what you’re wanting to achieve.
- We’ll create a bespoke training schedule - we’ll agree on the content of the training and the format. We can deliver training in a few ways - in person or remote - maybe even hybrid for full or part days. These can take place at our offices or your office or even hire a central location if you’re training a team based in all corners of your country - we can factor it in.
- Once we’ve got a plan and we’re all agreed, we can deliver the training.
- We’ll then gather feedback and provide post-training materials.
Global Partner of the Year - 3 years in a row
Out of the thousands of HubSpot agencies out there, we were officially named HubSpot Partner of the Year for the EMEA region in 2018 – a title that meant a great deal to us all after four years of hard work keeping hold of our UK HubSpot Partner of the Year crown.
Proven Elite HubSpot Partner
Avidly is one of only a few Elite HubSpot Agencies. This means HubSpot recognise us for our understanding of the platform and our ability to implement the best solutions for our customers.
HubSpot's Partner Directory
It's easy for us and HubSpot to say we're good at what we do, but it's important that you hear that from companies like yours too who are using our services to help them grow. You can see reviews from over 200 customers about their experiences in the HubSpot's Partner Directory.
“Fabulous training session! I thoroughly enjoyed our training sessions with the guys from Avidly The day was insightful and as a new marketer, I'm so excited to see how HubSpot will change our marketing journey. The guys at Avidly were so eager to help to make us all feel at ease. ”
Isabella Hambley, Understanding ModernGov