See all services related to HubSpot Sales Hub, RevOps, Integrations, Migrations and the Smart CRM.
Your needs, your workshop
There are a few ways we can do this - bespoke build a workshop for you (your agenda, your outcomes, your timings) or if your goals are more typical we have built out a set of pre-defined workshops which we know are effective from running these specific workshops over 200 times.
In terms of location, we can come to your place of work to host it, source a neutral venue or host it at one of our studios around the globe.
Over the years we’ve delivered hundreds of workshops but some of the most requested training topics from HubSpot customers are below (with a typical running order included):
- HubSpot Automation Workshop:
- Understanding what marketing automation can be used for
- What’s available in HubSpot?
- Automated marketing across the full buyer’s journey
- How to build a simple delegate marketing automation in HubSpot
- Marketing Hub Overview Workshop:
- How to create campaigns in HubSpot
- How to create landing pages and thank you pages in HubSpot
- How to create blogs and CTAs
- How to create marketing emails
- How to create data lists (segmentation)
- SEO Workshop:
- So what is SEO?
- On-page optimisation walkthrough?
- On-page grader task
Technical SEO factors
- Link earning factors (and task)
- Keyword research (and task)
- Topic clusters (and task)
So what does a workshop session look like?
We know your team is busy, which is why we pack as much value as possible into the available time. Our courses can be tailored to suit your needs but here’s a quick overview of what a work (the example being a HubSpot Content Marketing Workshop) from Avidly HubSpot Solutions typically looks like:
- 10.00-10.10: Introduction and warm-up exercise
- 10.10-10.30: Buyer Persona Process Overview (what we do, how we do it, templates to use)
- 10.30-12.00: Content Topic Level Planning (theory; tools, tips and advice; idea generation exercise and discussion). Team to decide on their own topic and premium content piece
- 12.00-12.45: Lunch break
- 12.45-1.30: Specific Content Piece Planning - narrowing down to specific pieces now (User behaviour theory; fine-tuning the plans from before lunch). Team to decide on some lead-in pieces of content to help drive downloads of the premium content piece
- 1.30-2.30: Content Production (UX and context theory; tools, tips and advice; planning exercise). Team to plan out one in-depth blog post
- 2.30-3.00: Content Distribution (playbook explanation; planning exercise and discussion - cover landing pages). Team to plan where they'll distribute their content and create a to-do list
Global Partner of the Year - 4 years in a row
Out of the thousands of HubSpot agencies out there, we were officially named HubSpot Partner of the Year for the EMEA region in 2018 – a title that meant a great deal to us all after four years of hard work keeping hold of our UK HubSpot Partner of the Year crown.
Proven Elite HubSpot Partner
Avidly is one of only a few Elite HubSpot Agencies. This means HubSpot recognise us for our understanding of the platform and our ability to implement the best solutions for our customers.
HubSpot's Partner Directory
It's easy for us and HubSpot to say we're good at what we do, but it's important that you hear that from companies like yours too who are using our services to help them grow. You can see reviews from over 200 customers about their experiences in the HubSpot's Partner Directory.
“Really friendly guys, the day went at a good pace and I actually learned a lot - the practical demonstrations were really helpful and I would definitely recommend.”
Hannah Roberts, GovNet