Creative genius Bilal Padia and 'The Butcher' Raza Kazi battle it out in this week's episode of the...
Project management isn't easy. Scoping, budget, attention to detail and all the soft skills that come with it when managing projects as part of a wider team can be quite challenging. Digital or not — this podcast will help you to better organise, coordinate and review projects thanks to the wisdom of Digital 22's project pros, Tom and Faizal.
It's not all spreadsheets and timelines either.
The guys talk about the people behind the projects, the importance of good old-fashioned conversation and controversially, the fact that delivery isn't always highest on the agenda.
What we cover in this episode
Project delivery is the topic of the day as we discuss the hectic schedule of web projects, the unpredictability of dev work and the careful coordination of content.
Hit the play button above to learn about:
- The importance of understanding project goals, objectives and the basics of reviewing timelines and deliverables 📈
- The need to understand project risk and how projects slot together in a stacked schedule 📆
- Ways to work around projects, including technology and clear communication 💻
- Best practices for accurate forecasting and averaging task duration, as well as planning for bespoke projects and keeping clients happy 😊
- How to deal with delays, staying on track with production calls and understanding that different departments (and people) require alternative approaches 📞
- Why we give employees 'headspace' versus filling up their agenda to harness the power of learning time 📚
To find out more about everything the guys discussed, listen along on SoundCloud by clicking play below.
Now, your projects are covered, learn more about marketing
Listen to all of our podcasts, soak up all of our blog posts and sink your teeth into our in-depth resources. We've got SEO secrets, content quick wins and PPC ploys to share. To make sure you never miss an episode of the podcasts from Digital 22 Studios, hit the subscribe button below to subscribe to our YouTube channel.