Tech Talk: HubSpot Series
HubSpot CRM - The future of customer data
The webinar was held the 14th of June 2022.
Jeff Russo is the Director of Product Go-to-Market at HubSpot and has been there for more then 11 years. Since 2017 he has been focusing on HubSpot CRM and sales products.
There’s no shortage of tools, solutions, and opinions when it comes to managing and getting the most out of your customer data. Specifically as it relates to the topic of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and CDP (Customer Data Platform), you might be wondering:
- Beyond the labels, what are both of these tools actually being used for? Where does one stop and the other begin?
- How are forward-thinking organizations managing their customer data today? What are the tools and processes that are driving an outsized benefit for them?
- Where is the market headed? Will one of these categories of software “eat” the other in the coming years?
Join Damien Egan, Sales Director at Avidly, and Jeff Russo for a detailed conversation on the past and future of customer data. No matter where you and your organization are on your journey of using customer data to market and sell better, this is sure to be an informative and thought-provoking conversation.
A few of the prompts from the webinar:
- What is CRM? What is a CDP?
- How do you see these two tools being used? (One or the other, or in concert with one another?)
- Where is the market headed? Are these tools in “competition” with one another?
- What does HubSpot have in the works that relates to managing customer data?
Fill out the form to watch the webinar on demand.